Factoring News – July 2012

Small Business Financing Solutions

The success of a small business does not come easy. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is not being flexible. It is important to always look for advice, listen, and be open to adjusting your plan and product to better address your customers. The same thing applies when seeking small business financing solutions.

In startups, one of the most common problems is that a business owner finds they do not have enough cash on hand to address exciting new business opportunities that come along. And during the economic recovery lending from banks has been tight. What’s more, many young, growing companies simply do not have the track record yet, or the history to support traditional bank financing. While many others do not even have a chance to get traditional bank financing because of previous challenges. The solution may require flexible thinking to seek and learn about alternative small business financing solutions and sources for funds such as invoice factoring. –more


A good sign for the overall economy, new home starts are up nearly 30 percent over one year ago to an annual rate of more than 700,000. This is according to a recent report from the Commerce Department.

However, new home construction is still running at less than half of what it averaged in the decade leading up to the economic downturn and housing crash. A separate measure of home construction, permits for new homes, rose to its highest level in nearly four years in May to an annual rate of 780,000.

Despite this news, builders and construction companies nationwide are still struggling — and many are finding construction factoring helps them rake in some funds now.

One of the few factoring companies that handles construction factoring in the United states, The Interface Financial Group factoring services will take the pressure off of developers who must keep up with payroll, supplies, and other costs in order to stay in business.

Get the Cash Your Business Needs Fast

With the U.S. economic climate still being challenging businesses are looking for ways to be more successful and to work to strive, not just survive. There are always times when business slows down, however, and as a small business owner you have to make a decision as to how you will let this affect you.

The Interface Financial Group gets you the cash your business needs fast. Understand that this can be a difficult time, and there are three things that you can do to help improve on your situation and use this downtime to your advantage. –more

How Cash Flow Brokers Can Help Your Business Succeed in Finding the Right Source of Financing

Managing a company’s cash flow can be one of the toughest jobs in a business, especially if you sell products and services to other businesses or government agencies. Most commercial and government clients pay their invoices in about 60 days. In the meantime you still need to pay regular business expenses and salaries. Although established companies may be able to absorb the wait, most new and growing companies can’t. They just don’t have the financial resources to do so.

One approach is to try and get a quicker payment from your customers. This seldom works. Most companies and government purchasing agents will insist on paying invoices in the usual schedule. And, you run the risk of losing the contract as your customer may start questioning your company’s financial ability to meet its obligations. There is an alternative. Factoring financing provides a simple but valuable proposition. You get about 80% of your invoice immediately upon delivery of your services. The remaining 20%, less a small fee, is given to you as soon as your client pays for the invoice. –more-

— Sabeen Ahmed, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Credit Officer


The Interface Financial Group Notes Invoice Factoring Will Benefit From Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21)

BETHESDA, MD–(Marketwire – Jul 12, 2012) – According to The Interface Financial Group (IFG), North America’s largest alternative funding source for small to medium-sized enterprises, invoice factoring will benefit contractors since President Obama signed the $104.4-billion Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21) -more-

Social Media Networks


The Interface Financial Group

Copyright 2011. The Interface Financial Group, Inc. (IFG) All Rights Reserved. For more information email: info@interfacefinancial.com www.interfacefiancial.com

This message was sent to kristin@marcomnewmedia.com from:

MarCom New Media | 3029 Dollar Mark Way | Prescott, AZ 86305

Manage Your Subscription

This entry was posted in Newsletters and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *